How To View This Web Site As It Was Designed
How to best view Easibind Web Site - This Web Site uses the latest css and xhtml / xml technologies and is best viewed with the latest version of your favourite Web Browser eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera. It should also view correctly in most other older and modern web browsers.
Recommended minimum full screen resolution 1024 x 768.
Some computer users are not aware that every time you visit a Web Page a copy of it is saved in your computer's cache memory and the majority of the time in your Internet Service Provider's server cache memory.
Why - It is quicker to download a Web Page from your own computer's cache memory or your ISP's cache memory instead of downloading it from where the Web Page is actually hosted.
As this Web Site is continually being updated if you have not visited it in the last 7 days we recommend to ensure you are viewing the latest up to date version of each Web Page you download it directly from where it is hosted.
How - Open the Web Page then do one of the following depending on the Web Browser you are using eg. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
- Hold down the ctrl key and press the F5 function key.
- Or - Hold down the ctrl key and press the letter R key.
- Or - just press the F5 function key for a couple of seconds.
- Or - check how to refresh a page from the server for the Web Browser you are using.
What To Do Next...
- Contact us for information about the product you are interested in.
- Or - Keep reading through this Web Site to learn about the products and services Easibind supplies.
January 18, 2019
Designed by: Internet Sales
Design, Development and Marketing Company Since 1994